Build Your PLM Knowledge With Our PLM Basics Course!
Are you new to Product Lifecycle Management? Welcome to our PLM Basics online course!
Developing a thoughtful product and data management framework has the potential to transform your career or organization. Share PLM’s online PLM basics course is designed to provide you with a solid understanding of PLM and to introduce you to the core concepts you need to know to kick off your PLM journey.
So who are we? Share PLM is a young, energetic team united by our passion for all things digital. We’ve been in the trenches of Product Lifecycle Management for over 10 years and are obsessive about efficient learning and good design.
In this introductory course we’ll cover the key elements of Product Lifecycle Management: processes, data, people, and information systems.
We’ll also cover program and change management, business processes, and product data. Then at the end of the course, we’ll share some tips with you to help you continue building your PLM knowledge beyond this foundation.
Our course brings you 15 lessons that you can study online at your own pace.
What You’ll Learn in This Course…
In this introductory course you’ll learn:
- The core concepts and key elements of PLM
- What good businesses processes are and how they’re defined
- How to define products with data and how to make sense of that data
- The main components of a PLM architecture stack
- The core information systems in PLM
- 12 steps to follow to manage your PLM program effectively
- The ingredients of a successful PLM change management initiative
- 3 key steps to avoid common change management pitfalls
- 7 steps to create a sound change management initiative for your PLM implementation
Who Should Take This Course?
This PLM training course is designed for anyone looking to expand their knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management, improve their CV/resume or their careers.
- Product managers
- Project managers
- Financial analysts
- Technical editors and writers
- Functional directors
Ready to start along your PLM journey?
Our Share PLM team knows how important PLM education is, so we want to SHARE our knowledge with others to bring technology closer to people and make the complex world of PLM a little easier to navigate. Ready to learn? Click the button to start the course!